Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Friday, February 21, 2020

Yeah, it's been another........ while 2019-04-21 grand love freshlove, 2019-12-25 Last Christmas, 2019-02-09 Winter Wonderland (ALFLT)


I know! I know! It's been awhile since I've scrapped... again. Apparently I'm just not into scrapping as much as I was, but I'm trying to get better again. Of course, it helps when I get pix of my favorite subjects... our grands.

2019-04-21 grand love freshlove 
keywords: just because studios, grands, love, pink, green, yellow, black 
font: 1942 report program: PSE


2019-12-25 Last Christmas LotsaPhotos4_4 
keywords: miss fish templates, connie prince, christmas, love, red, gold, black, green 
font: milkshake 
program: PSE



2019-02-09 Winter Wonderland (ALFLT) 
keywords: aimee harrison, coops custom creations, winter, feathered friends, snow, blue, white, grey 
font: na 
program: PSE



AND THIS HERE'S vvv FREE (you're welcome!)



And that's all folks!

Be Good
Be Kind
Be Safe
Say 'I love you'
Love and Blessings
-->

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing