Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Monday, February 23, 2009

I got my FIRST award! How Cool Is Cool!!!




I received this "Cool Blog" award from Barbara at Just Passing Through. Thank you, Barbara, for thinking of me!

Here are the Rules:
• Display the image of the stamp "Look How Cool Blog" you just won!
• Post the blog link you provided.
• Indicate your choice of 10 blogs.
• Let them know.
• Post the rules.
• Check if the blogs post the prize and followed the rules

My "cool" blog award choices are:









Efie at Efie's blog

Bonnie at The Maltese Scrapper

6 comments:

efie17 said...

thank you very much for the award
groetjes Efie

Neo Kidz said...

visiting and inviting admin and all visitor in here to visit my blog at http://neokidzontheblog.blogspot.com ..see u all in my blog and have a great days

Joni said...

Hi Carla,
Thank you so much for this award, I will pass it on as soon as possible
Joni

DGirlLV said...

Thank you so much for the award and thank you stopping by and leaving a comment. I will pass the award along as soon as I can. To answer your question, a scraplift is basically lifting the design off someone else's scrap page.

Denice said...

Carla, Thanks for thinking of me and sending it my way...very sweet of you :) I'm going to try and get this up on my blog before work, but if I don't have the time I'll do it this evening.

Hugs!

MiniCooper452 said...

gotta do this to sign in?!?!?!

Remember Me

Sweet Thing