Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

S2L Scrapbook Challenge! August 16-23!

Okay it's not 6 pix, only 5......but it fits almost perfectly. These are pix from Lacy's senior dance recital two years ago last June. I did this "really quickie" layout in order to use the WA from Ginger's House which she specifically sent to me........'cuz she actually forgot to complete the verse to the song with the song title.......oopsie! Thanks Ginger!



Now this one......is for LAST week. Better late than never..........Actually it's also for my Digital Sparks August Theme Challenge too. I truly went 'round and 'round with this. I thought about fading out the willow in the background to give it a more ephemeral effect.....you know, spooky, but I couldn't get the right look and a good digi-friend said she like the full color better anyway! Thanks Marilyn. So, here's another shot of the lake where I grew up. Still love it there and maybe you can tell why.



So, there they are.
Love and Blessings All!
Carla

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Both of your layouts are awesome!!

Michele said...

Beautiful!!!!!! I LOVE the dance LO!!!

Remember Me

Sweet Thing