Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Monday, December 7, 2009

Scrapbook Challenge! Nov. 30-Dec. 7!

So, here's the plan. Whether or not it can be done, remains to be seen, but we're going to try. IFF (if and only if....a math thing) I can get my ducks in a row once a week. I will be doing most of my scrapping digi-style from now on. I've found it faster, easier, more creative. I don't have all of the bells and whistles yet, but I think I'm doing a fairly good job. I'm going to start at "a" beginning. The year 2007. Anne got her toe shoes in January so this will be one of the first pages in my album. Which, by the way, I'm going to be printing via individual pages from ScrapbooksPlease.com......GREAT site and very reasonably priced.




Love and Blessings.
Carla
(we'll see if I get anything posted next week! LOL)

3 comments:

Michele said...

LOVE the pointe shoes element!!! Turned out great!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Nice page! Glad you posted the link from SP :)

Kay aka kdedid said...

Totally love this page. You do good work Coop!

Remember Me

Sweet Thing