Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scrapbook Challenge! Jan. 24-31

Are you ready for this?!?!? Not only did I get another weekly scrap challenge done, but I killed two "blogs" with one layout! This was soooo much fun today. I'd set up a SparkRally for my MplsStPaul team out at Lake Phalen to walk, watch the kites and ice-boat races and just have fun. It turned out to be a GORGEOUS day. Bright sunshine, blue sky, crisp air, and temps in the teens!!! YES, we get excited in MN in January when the temps go UP into the teens. That's why they call the St Paul Winter Carnival "The Coolest Celebration On Earth"........
So, this is the hardy group of us that showed up AND were able to find each other..... I mean it, Jackie, I'm gonna make a FLAG.


That's it for this week....two in a row. Watch out, I'm getting good at this.
Love and Blessings.
Coop

2 comments:

Michele said...

VERY cute! LOVE that snowman!

Maria said...

Thank you SO much for your absolutely lovely comment on my blog! Your feedback is very much appreciated! Maria x

Remember Me

Sweet Thing