Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scrapbook Challenge- Feb. 21-28!

Well, this was fun! Not only was I able to join the challenge by using flowers, I scrapped my 50th birthday celebration. And it was a celebration! And it's still going on. Tonight we're going out with my mom and family for a special dinner at the Lake Elmo Inn.
I thought it was absolutely hilarious how much like the 60s/70s I still looked like with my flower lei and beads and whatnot!
Another thing that makes this layout special is that it's my first attempt at an actual GIMP layout. Wow! I had no idea how much fun that would be. Yeah, my family's in trouble now.....they may never see the whites of these old-lady eyes ever again!
From Coop's Creative Concepts

Well, off to party.
Love and Blessings.
Carla aka miniCOOP

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing