Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Monday, April 12, 2010

Scrapbook Challenge! April 11-18!



Well, I wanted it to be perfect, but I had to face it and realize that nothing's perfect and DONE is better than perfect. I'm going to try and try again and again to add a couple of "things" like embellies or somethin', but two more title pages and as many pix pages have to be done by Saturday so I can print, trim and have them ready for the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Lakeville 10th Birthday Party Kickoff!!! Can I get a "WooHoo!!!"?!?!?!




The American Cancer Society's theme this year is "The Official Sponsor of Birthdays" and Lakeville is celebrating their 10th Relay. Anne and I have been there since Day One and we've got the t-shirts to prove it. So, simple title page, one extra layout for 2006 and we'll see how the rest of the week goes.


Love and Blessings.


Coop


No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing