Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Monday, February 21, 2011

Scrapbook Challenge- Feb. 19-26!!!



White...Black...and one other color... Okay, I can do that. Obviously, for anyone who's looked at the last several posts, I've changed formats for Anne's DD book. It finally occurred to this old brain that I could do the 12x12 format and still put it in a video. (the edges will simply be black)......duh!
So, this was one of the Challenges this week. White, black and one other color. It was kind of freeing. I'm not really a minimalist, so I had to step back a bit. I love these pix of Anne and Lacy. Lacy thought she was such a big, big girl when they would sit together and play and Lacy would "teach" Anne all sorts of important things.
That's it for this week.
Love and Blessings.

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing