Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back on the Picture Track.....Day 09 – A picture that motivates you to do more (Day 09 A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most)

Sorry, I've been gone for quite awhile. For better or worse, our youngest daughter enlisted in the Marines last March with a ship date of November 2011. She received her orders on June 15th, for a ship date of June 20!!! WOW! All of a sudden, we were faced with having a grad party (originally scheduled for July 9th) and getting her ready to leave (2-4 months early!!!) and calming our "fears" and "anxiety" and sadness regarding her leaving...........
Now I'm back................
Remember (maybe) that when I started this, I'd found two lists that were slightly different, so I tweaked them together.......so some days have two pix. This is one of them.
Okay, this may get a little boring for y'all cuz my favs and my inspirations and my closest's all seem to be the same people.............with slight variations.


KOLTEN. Yep, the picture that motivates me to do more is Kolten, my bubba. Also just lucky to be included is my hubby, Freddy. He, by far, has gotten me thru the most. Now, bear in mind, my MOM is one of my best friends and is always there for me, no matter what. I chose Freddy to go thru life with 30 years ago! We've been thru a lot together. It hasn't always been easy; don't let anyone tell you it is, but he's always there; we always do it together.
So this is a pretty cool picture that covers both "days".
I also noticed on another blog, that the person included the list (and names of the pix) on each blog............so I'm gonna do that here too. The nice thing about that is that I can just look at "yesterday" to see what I need to blog about "today".
----------------
Day 01 - A recent picture of yourself (Day 01 A recent picture of yourself with ten facts)...Mom-me-Jen
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest...me & Kerry, me & Mom
Day 03 - A picture of your inspiration for weight loss...Kolten
Day 04 - A picture of the cast of your favorite TV show (Day 04 A picture of your favorite color)...Grey's Anatomy, Kolten w/Green cake all over
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite animal (Day 05 A picture of your favorite memory)...Bailey (duh), Mom & Daddy dancing at anniversary
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day...Bill Gates
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item...my scrapbooks
Day 08 - A picture of your favorite color (Day 08 A picture that makes you laugh)...my REAL fav color, Corvette Red & Kolten w/a mohawk
Day 09 – A picture that motivates you to do more (Day 09 A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most)...Kolten&Grandpa in Marine gear & Mom
Day 10 - A picture of your closest friend
Day 11 - A picture of your IPOD or other music playing device on shuffle, and then list the first 10 songs that play. (Day 11 A picture of something you hate)
Day 12 – A picture that defines you (Day 12 A picture of something you love)
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 – A picture of you now (Day 14 A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without)
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity, and the reasons why it is the biggest
Day 19 - A picture of your nicknames you have; why do you have them.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 – A picture of an exercise you can’t do, but would like to try (and then try it if you want to)
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book; why is it your favorite?
Day 24 - A picture of what I would find in your bag (Day 24 A picture of something you wish you could change)
Day 25 - A picture of your favorite super hero and why
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
----------------
Love and Blessings.


No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing