Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Sunday, November 18, 2018

2012-03-23 Simply Kolten cbj_simplicity

Doing good so far. 2 for 2. We'll see how long the posting lasts. Maybe, since I've add the link to my calendar, I'll be able to continue. 
Here's another fun layout from another time........... 2012, when Koltey was just 2 years old. 


CTM Carla here and I thought this quote in Created by Jill Simplicity was perfect for our Little Kolten. This was 6 years ago and that "little" guy is 8 years old now. OMG Where does the time go? He still enjoys the simple things and fortunately, one of them is visiting Grammy and Pop!
title: 2012-03-23 Simply Kolten cbj_simplicity 
keywords: created by jill, grandson, simple, outdoors, blue, brown 
font: na 
program: PSE
Be Good
Be Kind
Be Safe
Never let an opportunity to say 'I love you' pass
Love and Blessings

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing