Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Saturday, December 8, 2018

2018-11-26 Remembering Jill cbj_canyouheartherain

It's time.............. I HATE that it's time, but it's time to share mine.
I can't believe that soon, sooner than later, will be the last time I'll say, CTM Carla here and I'd like to share a layout I made with a Created by Jill collection.
Some things are just beyond comprehension. Losing someone you love is one of those things. I've been creating for Jill as long as I can remember. I haven't always been on her team, but I've used her kits since I first discovered them at Gotta Pixel. Some of my first digital layouts are with her kits. She was an inspiration to me. She did things creatively that I couldn't do, but I could use her collections to make my layouts shine. I spent hours on this last layout FOR JILL. Oh, don't think that I won't use her stash. Her kits will be prominent, forever, in my albums. I showed this to some of the team and a couple said they thought this was one of the best I've ever made. I'm not looking for accolades, but if that's the truth, it's because Miss Jill was leaning over my shoulder, helping me finish it......... just right.
Gonna miss you lady! But I will never forget you. Thanks Miss Jill.


title: 2018-11-26 Remembering Jill cbj_canyouheartherain
credits: cbj_canyouheartherain, https://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=160, ***the feathers and birds are not part of can you hear the rain collection***
keywords: created by jill, loss, memory, love, white, blue, teal
font: Beach Society
program: PSE

Be Good
Be Kind
Be Safe
Say 'I love you'
Love and Blessings

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing