Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2 days in a row!!


I'm here again. It's 42 below outside.........really it's only 15 below, but it feels like 42. Why do we live in this state? Because it's beautiful! I have several pictures I want to add to this site, once I figure out how. I've tried three times to download/upload a picture of my beautiful family. It seems to take forever and never get done. Maybe the file is too big or I'm doing it wrong. Whatever. I'll figure it out.
Okay, so I figured it out. Not all of it, but some of it. This is what I'm dreaming of right now. "The Lake" with the loons out in the distance, swimming and playing and calling out to each other. I'm in the hammock, just off the shore, reading a book, probably a good murder-mystery-romance, real juicy.
Anyway, I have some other gorgeous pictures of Minnesota in it's various forms; rainbows, orange leaves, cystalline lakes, and even SNOW and ICE! I'll try to navigate the entire website this weekend and see what comes of it.

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing