Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scrapbook Challenge- December 14-21!!!




Anne and I have been to lots of weddings in the past few months.....this one, however, was last night!!! Drove through SIX inches of blowing snow to get there! Anne was the date of one of the groomsmen and there family was kind enough to ask me to stay with her during the wedding. They'd asked if I wanted to attend the reception, but I let Anne do that on her own. SHE HAD A BLAST! As she tells it, EVERYONE wanted to dance with her and talk to her and thought she was "hot"! Uh-oh! Don't tell Daddy. It was such a beautiful wedding. Even the snow was gorgeous, all big, fluffy flakes..........just lots of them.
It's not exactly blue, brown, pink and beige, but it's "anything"!!! I'm going with the anything part of the challenge this week. It does have blue and the bling is kind of "beige-y" and the "pink" is just more RED-ish-ish-ish. Whatever works.
Please check out my providers for this digi-layout:
double heart-PandabearDesigns
bling-unknown
blue stars bkgrd-BooLandDesigns
“celebrate”-LizardDauDesign
Thanks to all the wonderful designers who share their talents so I can play!!! Most of them are from right here in "blogspot" land.........

1 comment:

Liz said...

wow they do look great here..thanks for using my word art..hint hint i have a challenge going at the moment with a cool posting bonus and with that mini kit i have made some quick pages whick i will give away as freebies on my blog very soon...so check it out hun...cheers liz

Remember Me

Sweet Thing