Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Scrapbook Challenge! May 23-30

I warned you.............and you didn't listen................here's more of my punkin............I just can't stop looking at him and taking pix of him...........the only thing I haven't gotten a great shot of yet are his feet........danged kiddo is really swiggly.......

The main reason I love this one (aside from the subject) is it's my first template. And, I feel just terrible because I have no idea where I got the template from so I can't even credit it! If it's "yours", please let me know and I'll edit this post. Anyway, I had no idea how much fun templates could be. It's so easy to find a layout that you like and just plug in your pix!!! That's what I used to love about idea books......

So, there's several shades of blue (and actually 10 pix.....I think I was trying another older challenge when I started this) and it's "something".
Take care.
Love and Blessings.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Cute pictures!!!

Remember Me

Sweet Thing