Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrapbook Challenge! May 5-9!

Alrighty then..........sorry, you're just gonna have to deal with me because my grandson is simply the most beautiful boy on the planet...........no, no, wait.............in the entire UNIVERSE! Really, no, seriously, I MEAN IT!!! I mean look at that smile; look at those eyes; look at that goofy grin......man, he already looks like he's up to no good, 'eh? His mommy's in for sommmmmmme trouble, I believe......

Now, as long as we're here anyway, here's my Challenge pages.......use 5 pix in honor of Cinco de Mayo.....it just happened that both of the following had 5 pix......enjoy the story. It will continue as the weeks go on........................duh................I just can't stop taking pictures of this little cutie-pie.



Hope y'all don't mind. I got this far last weekend and was just chomping-at-the-bit to find out what challenge Tracy was going to post. I'll be back next week with the continuing saga......

Love and Blessings.



1 comment:

Kay aka kdedid said...

He is adorable and I like your layouts. Great job!

Remember Me

Sweet Thing