Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Friday, March 22, 2019

2018-06-25 New Fire GS_CabinFever_MEGA_ldrag_temp

Week 4 rule check: Layout is about your favorite outdoor activity. 
Journaling: We still have the big fire pit in the backyard, but it's so hard for me to get down there anymore. Following in my mother-in-law's footsteps, I bought a gift, that I wanted, for Freddy, for Father's Day. Now, we can enjoy our evening wine, on the deck, in full view of our gorgeous backyard. It just doesn't get any better than this. 
title: 2018-06-25 New Fire GS_CabinFever_MEGA_ldrag_temp 
keywords: lauries scraps, ginger bread ladies, ldrag designs, connie prince, outdoors, activities, bonfire, wine, yard, view, brown, green, blue, orange 
font: Aluria program: PSE
Be Good
Be Kind
Be Safe
Say 'I love you'
Love and Blessings

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing