Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Thursday, March 14, 2019

2019-03-14 L'essentiel GS_CabinFever3 MEGA_DT

Week 3 rule check: Layout must feature at least one quote from a book.
Journaling: “Goodbye,” said the fox. “And now here is my secret, a very simple secret...”
One of my favorite books, growing up, was The Little Prince. I loved the symbolism and words. I was thrilled to read it, and actually comprehend it, in the author’s native language, French, in high school. I’ve always kept one quote close to my heart. “Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.” “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
title: credits: GS_CabinFever_MEGA, https://store.gingerscraps.net/GingerBread-Ladies-MEGA-Collab-Cabin-Fever.html, DT_MEGA template, https://store.gingerscraps.net/Dagi-s-Temp-tations/
keywords: ginger bread ladies, dagi's temp-tations, book, quote, favorite, Le Petite Prince, heart, essential, eyes
font: 5th Grade Cursive, Leftovers
program: PSE


Be Good
Be Kind
Be Safe
Say 'I love you'
Love and Blessings

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing