Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life is a handful of short stories, pretending to be a novel.


Man it's been a loooooooooooong time. I thought this would be such a great place to set my thoughts down "on paper", but life got in the way. Between Lacy being home and changing the household dynamic and Anne getting into more and more trouble, I don't know which way is up some days.
So it's almost 10pm on Saturday night...the night before Mother's Day. I'm sure my girls have purchased something.....that their grandfather gave the money for.....and they're certainly going to give it to me tomorrow at some point.....but neither one has asked or suggested that we "do" something tomorrow.....I'm going to visit MY mom tomorrow afternoon with Fred to bring her the potted geranium we get her EVERY year that she justs loves, AFTER we stop at his mom's to give her the potted fushia that we give her EVERY year that she adores.....
I'm trying to be okay with everything, but I'm just not right now. I wish I had someone to talk to..................

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing