Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Friday, May 16, 2008

The music I live by

This is so cool. I was surfing some other's blogs last night and found this great mp3 that you can add to your blog, so there it is. At this point I've included some of the really inspirational songs I've collected over the last few years. The first one is from the movie Frequency, which I totally love. The song talks about waiting for "you to come back to me again" and circles "of life" and whatnot, but it always reminds me of my daddy and how much I miss him. The other songs are really neat pick-me-up pieces by various artists, but I've noticed how many of the songs are from the country genre. Country writers/singers sure know how to bring up your spirits..........of course, they also sing about broken hearts and cheatin' and drinkin' and prison..........

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing