Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've Been Tagged...........

I guess I'm supposed to post this picture and explain 'cuz I've been tagged by Karilee at http://blessedmemoriesscrapbooksbykarrilee.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-tagged.html

This is a very special picture to our family. I'll show you the whole story in a minute. Anne was calling her Auntie Chelle immediately after receiving passing marks to earn her Black Belt in Kung Fu in July 2007. That grin was contagious. Uncle Clint (the cop) and cousin Lexi were there as was Uncle Curtis, Auntie Jen, cousin Alex, Mom, Dad, sister Lacy and her boyfriend, Trent. She had a fan club. Unfortunately (or otherwise) Auntie Chelle was cousin Cole's basketball coach and they had a big game that night.

So, below is the competition. She had to do many things, but some of the highlights were when she had to show take-down techniques and used her friend James as her attacker. Her forms were very strong and she happens to be one of the best kickers in the school. Her upper foot on her scissors kick is over 7' and her lower foot is consistantly 2.5-3 feet off of the floor. And, yes, I'm just a little prejudiced. : ) The handsome hunk teaching her how to properly tie her Black Belt is Lama, the instructors son and one of Lacy's good, good friends and has also become one of Anne's chief supporters.

Now, I believe I have to tag six additional people, but I'm not at all sure how to do that, so for now..............................................beware, it could be you next.

Love and Blessings.

Carla

2 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

GREAT job! Love the pix and the story that goes with it! So fun!

Yes - you pick six people... tag them on your post... (link to their blog if you can!) and go leave a comment on their blog letting them know that they have been tagged! (You can sort of copy adn paste from my original tag that tells them the rules, etc!)

Hope that helps!!!
~Karrilee~

Joy said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. It's nice to hear that you are looking forward to 50! :) Happy b-day! :)

Remember Me

Sweet Thing