Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Scrapbook Challenge! January 4-11!

Okay ladies! Vi joined my Wingate DIVA crop last night and we actually remembered to take a picture.............so, here we are looking all gorgeous and croppy. (work with me here)AND, I got the challenge page done! WooHoo! It's my FIRST 12x12 paper page. AND one of my very, very few turns at using that new-fangled, contraption, Cricut, thing-a-ma-jiggy! Pay no attention to the date on the page..................I'm really not that far behind........................OUCH! (lightening hurts when it strikes!)Love and Blessings, y'all!
clc

1 comment:

Michele said...

Cute page. And what are you saying for those of us that really ARE that far behind?! lol JK!! It's all good. I jump around too much, but I am pretty much in Jan-Feb 2007...lol.

Remember Me

Sweet Thing