Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Friday, June 6, 2008

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test.


In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
That's right, school's out for summer! No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks.................well, okay, I'm the teacher, so I can still give the dirty looks, just not to those particular students. I hope I've spent the year teachiing them things that will help them pass life's test.

It's actually been a tough year for me too. I had no idea what it would be like to raise children of my own. The line between teacher and parent has been very thin this year and it's been tough on all of us. Sometimes I contemplate giving up the teacher-parent thing and other times I want to give up the parent thing altogether! Really! So, this is "me" doin' a jig down the hallway on the way out the door to v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n! in the summertime!

I'm sure I'll see you along the way, but don't be surprised if it's a few miles in-between!

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing