Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Each day has enough trouble of its own.


Matthew 6:33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Yup, that sure says it. Well, Lacy left last Saturday and I've been between crying and screaming ever since. When I saw her empty room, I dissolved into tears. Then when I tried to contact her (by text, darn it!) to get some information for insurance, she was so rude and contemptuous! I alternate between worrying about her and wishing her good riddance. I can't help it. I love her so much and I despise the way she acts!

Anne wants to move down into Lacy's old room and I'm inclined to let her. Fred is beside himself and can't let her. He still believes there's some chance of getting through to Lacy and she'll magically change and want to come home and "play nice". It ain't gonna happen. Fred lives in this dreamworld where it's the 50's and he's Father Knows Best. That's what we used to look like when we were all together and father did know best. I miss those days.

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing