Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

She just walked in the door like she still lives here and can come and go as she pleases. I bit my tongue being pleasant to her. "I just came to get my mail." Great. Thanks for that.

The bible verse was on my home page today when I opened it. It was just what I needed. Be strong for I will be with you. Lord, I need you with me. I need to start over and love her unconditionally and let it be. I will let You handle her and hope and pray that someday she will realize we tried to do what was best for all. Thank you Lord, for carrying me.


No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing