Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!!

Okay, give us two beautiful, above freezing days, then sock us back with negative temperatures and you'd think we'd died and gone to h---! Here's where I WANT to be right now. But, since that ain't gonna happen, I guess I'll just snuggle down with a good book, a good glass of wine, a roaring fire and my hunny-bud. Oh yeah, I gotta work until 3. Dang it! Well, that's what's on tap for tonight. Now, you want to see cold in Minnesota, check out this guys website-photo-gallery. Wow! http://www.northernimages.com/ He is incredible! I get chills just looking at some of his work. He's got some amazing picture of Lake Superior and the North Shore throughout the year. Take a peek!
Stay Gold.

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing