Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Monday, February 4, 2008


I watched the Super Bowl yesterday and never got around to logging on. Oh well, some things are more important, like my man, Eli winnin' a ring!!!! Nothing against the Pats, and I would have loved to see a team go 19-0, but I had Eli as my quarterback all season in fantasy and I really wanted him to go all the way. (especially since he sucked so much of the year as MY quarterback) I won a crab dinner when they got into the Super Bowl. Yesterday I actually lost a breakfast at Cracker Barrel 'cuz Fred wanted Brady to lose and I allowed him to take the Giants. (ain't I a sweet gal???) I was really rooting for my guy the whole time anyway. What's a breakfast cost compared to a crab dinner and sweet Eli winning?!?!?!

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing