Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Thursday, April 14, 2011

30-in-30


Okay, so everyone else is doing it, I'm gonna do it! Yeah, heard that one before.


Well, there's a number of people on various teams who are blogging 30 pix in 30 days that describe themselves in various ways. I'm a scrapper, so I thought this would be a blast! Of course, one of my main vices is procrastination......yeah...... Well, my friend, the WickedQueen started recently and made the caveat that it would be 30 pix with the blogs, but it may not be in 30 days and she wasn't going to apologize for it! YEAH!!! Me too, me too, me too!!! She also tweaked the themes and I'm going to tweak them as well. Today's includes 10 facts about me.

I happened to have the pic above on my flash at work and had time to blog during lunch, so here I am...............

1. My name is Carla Cooper aka: MiniCooper cuz I want one and I wanna be one.

2. I am proud to be 51 years old! I've lived half-a-freakin'-century people!

3. My birthday is exactly two months after Christmas Day. That makes me a Pisces.....and I am!Imaginative and sensitive

Compassionate and kind

Selfless and unworldly

Intuitive and sympathetic

LIKES

Solitude to dream in

Mystery in all its guises

Anything discarded to stay discarded

The ridiculous like to get 'lost'

DISLIKES

the obvious

being criticized

feeling all at sea about something

know-it-alls

pedantry: I had to look it up.........a person who makes an excessive or inappropriate display of learning. a person who overemphasizes rules or minor details. a person who adheres rigidly to book knowledge without regard to common sense. OMG! yeah, I hate "them".

4. I've been married to my best bud, Freddy, for 30 years, come May 29th!

5. I am BLESSED with an amazing family, including two daughters Anne-18-a USMarine, and Lacy-21-mom, student, and server and my grandson, Kolten-1 year old on April 17!!!

6. My mom's one of my BEST FRIENDS.

7. I LOVE reading (mysteries), music (country, oldies, jazz, anything but rap) and my computer playground! (SP, FB, SCRAPBOOKING!!!)

8. I'm silly about cars. I give them personalities! I had a Saturn that was my baby for 11 years! .....and my poor, little youngest DD crashed it (not her fault, and she was not seriously injured) and now I have the CUTEST little Kia Optima and I love it!

9. I have a job that I love, SPED para for ECSE peanuts! And I also do the MA billing for the district....AND I'm the AT clerk.....AND I help out with testing this time of year............

10. I talk too much.........hehehe...........and probably write too much too!


See ya tomorrow, I hope!

Love and Blessings.

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing