Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Friday, April 15, 2011

Scrapbook Challenge!!! April 15-22!

OKAY! I know! I'm an over-achiever. I admit it. The latest challenge was just posted four hours ago. Well, it was sooooooooooo tough for me.....seriously, here it is verbatim......
Here are your challenges, should you choose to accept them:
- Use pastel, springy colors on your layout!
- Use black, white, and only one other color on your layout!
- Make a layout using pictures of your family!
- Scrap anything!!!
Anyone playing?
Well, I'm definitely playing cuz it's just too easy. I'm right in the middle of getting Kolten's scrapbook done for his first birthday.........on SUNDAY! So, "family" was a given and then I decided to be a smarta$$ and do the pastel as the "one other color" on the "black and white" layout!!! Here it is!
Stay Gold.
Love and Blessings.


No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing