Tai Chi with Dr Paul Lam

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 3...My Inspiration for Weight Loss


People who already know me well will reply............duh! For those who don't, this is my Kolten. My only grandchild is the love of my life, light in my world. He's going to be 1 year old tomorrow! My how the year has flown. He is such a joy and we're so blessed that, due to circumstances, Kolten and Mommy live with us. I have to admit, I'm not good at this weight-loss thin g. I'm really going for the healthy-living thing. I watch what I eat. I move more daily than I ever have before (with the exception of HS and college). I'm trying, but I hate labels and restrictions so I refuse to say that I have to do "this" or "that". I just do my best at living the best way I can. Kolten has been my most recent inspiration because I want to be around for his baseball games, graduations, and marriage and kids like my mom is.
Love and Blessings.

No comments:

Remember Me

Sweet Thing